Our recent Masterclass with Helen Pritchard was all about how to generate leads from Linkedin. In the 45 minute session Helen went through in detail the strategies and tactics needed to get your Scorecard filled with leads from Linkedin.
1. Things to not worry about
- Business Pages
- Personalised connection requests
- Sending endless DMs
- What time to post
- The Algorithm
- What people might think
2. Setting up your profile
- Have a headline that speaks to your ideal client
- Add your scorecard link underneath
- Feature scorecard related posts, videos, events and polls on your homepage
- Focus on improving the Profile Views figure and ignore the rest
- Gather recommendations of ideal clients and their experience of the scorecard
3. Scorecard Promo Tactics
- Turn on creator mode to enable your to do live stream video, set up and distribute a newsletter and run LinkedIn Events.
- Post your Scorecard Link 3 x a day every day ok autopilot
- Use the stats images as content to reference the scorecard results
- Write stories, do video, post social proof and straight call to action posts featuring your scorecard link.
- Use every scorecard question as a poll, then follow up voters with a link to the scorecard in the DMs saying thank your for the insight here’s a way to go deeper.
- Every scorecard lead find and connect on LinkedIn and DM them to thank them for taking it and seeing if they want to call about the results.
We use LinkedIn to organically fill our scorecard then follow up in multiple ways – email sequence, Bonjoro video, LinkedIn message, twitter, phone call, text etc.
The secret to consistently filling your scorecard every day with new leads is to consistently grow your audience, engage with your audience and post content for your audience – consistently! Make it a non negotiable each day to do 20 minutes growth, engagement and posting.
Expect to see results over months and years not days and weeks.
Build your Scorecard now and start your free trial now.